Search results

1. G

Intel X-520-1, Mikrotik CRS305-1G-4S+, and "port flapping"

I think it is not that eazy, because I also have Cisco RV340 router (and CBS350-16T-2G switch) and I also found an active bug what is still waiting for fix (unable to handle 3072 bit RSA private key). SwOS is a minimal OS with less attention and the main os is the RouterOS what is work perfect...
  2. G

Same error message, I think I found the solution: Reset the switch, upgrade the RouterOS to the latest version: 6.48.4, modify the interface settings: Auto Neg. - off Speed - 10G Full duplex - on Tx Flow controll - on I tested with long time ping and full bandwidth (10 Gbps) upload and...
  3. G

I have Windows 10 with latest intel driver. I tried all modules in Asus NIC and worked fine, also the Intel NIC creates stable link to Asus with the "problematic" module. Another try: I disabled the RSTP function on the port where the Intel adapter is connected, but not resolved the issue, the...
  4. G

I registered today because of I do not find solution for the mentioned issues. I also opened a ticket on the Mikrotik Support site. If I had had no problem, I would did not register here. Of course, I would like to be sponsored then I just drop the Intel and buy Mellanox ConnectX®-4 Adapter and...
  5. G

I also have the Mikrotik CRS305 switch and a Intel 82599EN-Based (x520-1) adapter from FS and two Asus XG-C100F. The Intel adapter work well with Asus adapter (direct fiber connection) and the Asus adapter is work well with Mikrotik switch. Unfortunately the Intel adapter is not work well with...