Search results

1. R

Where can i buy a BR10i bracket?

I rigged mine... I picked some up @ a PC recycling store (RE-PC). The hole alignment was right, but the offset was a bit too high. I cut off the bottom peg, and crewed in a screw in the top one with a rubber washer/grommet from an HDD mount. Holds in place nicely with top pressure...
  2. R

Multiple Br10i/lsi1068e in one system?

Yeh. I really like the Intel boards, but their dumbed down BIOS really pisses me off.
  3. R

So I got them both to work with one in PCIe x16(at x8), and one in PCIe x4. Now curious about any performance hit (probably none), as my array will be spanning both cards. Can't use PCIe video though. Drops me back to one SAS card.
  4. R

Well, no dice with PCI video. I did have an opportunity to try them out on another mobo, and both cards seem to initialize. So something with that board and those cards...
  5. R

[RESOLVED(ish)] Multiple Br10i/lsi1068e in one system? Has anyone had any luck running two lsi1068e based (Br10i in particular) cards on one motherboard? My Intel BX38BT will only recognize one at a time. I've tried various FW/BIOS from various vendors with no luck. My mobo has 3 PCIe...