Search results

1. D

HPE H240 flashed to IT mod

@ari2asem thanks just bought a new cable and it works minimally. the unraid no longer recognizes the drives with comparison to put directly in sata
  2. D

@RTM 1: sata but i might want to change my setup for sas for vm. 2,1: I first tried a backplane but also linked them directly with trying, I used the MB975SP-B R1 2.2yes. 2.2.1 sas i think. I got those cables for free from work because they were left over from servers. I will buy other cables...
  3. D

@ari2asem is there a way to see that in unraid
  4. D

is there such a thing as SFF 8087 to sas cable but the ends look like sata and the cable can't see sas
  5. D

i took the cables out and in the hard drive with the hp menu open and refrest. nothing. I used other drives, nothing. I just looked in the os. unraid did not see them. at this point i think the card is broken and i need to buy another one.
  6. D

@ari2asem i tried both locks on the h240 and try on a new hdd just to be sure
  7. D

@Sleyk i ran that post all the way but still can't see my drives, not in unraid or in the hp smart storage.
  8. D

@Sleyk and wat is the bios key?
  9. D

is it easy to have a HPE H240 flashed to IT mod, if so how
  10. D

does this work

i alreaddy have i neat to buy Build’s Name: unraid nas Operating System/ Storage Platform: unraid CPU: E5-2650V2 (or two) Motherboard: X9SRi-F (or X9DR3-LN4F+) Chassis: Cooler Master CM Stacker STC-T01 Drives: 2 WD40EFZX for paroty and wat 1tb black wd drives RAM: 8 Kingston KTH-PL316ELV/8G...