Search results

1. N

Meraki MS220-series FOSS firmware

Sorry for the Bump, i wonder how hard it would to get this also working with a ms120-24p as i can mabye get one cheap soon
  2. N

EU WTB: Fiber channel disk shelf

Not really, my current FC HBA's are non oem 8G, and the switch is a 8GB HP storage work so i think it should work with everything or i could switch to a sas one together with a 1u server which ever might be the best option
  3. N

EU WTB: Fiber channel disk shelf

I'm looking for a FC Disk shelf, with the main preference for a model with 3.5" disks. I'm located in NL so i don't mind picking it up if its within NL or at the edge of Germany or belgium.
  4. N

Need some advice

I'm currently looking at creating a router for an edge point location Connection coming in will be a multiple of 10G connection starting at one but can grow with an commit to 1g and internally i'm looking at 40G to all switches. does anyone have some tips on what kind of cards to look at and...
  5. N

Supermicro X9 fan controll

Update, IPMI and PWM fan control doesn't work so i just swapped fans with once that go max 25DB, best and easiest fix.
  6. N

That is even different to what I have come on supermicro haha
  7. N

I guess I have to, I was able to setup the min and max fan speed using the ipmitool so it's really wierd.
  8. N

root@pve:~# ipmitool raw 0x30 0x45 0x00 02 root@pve:~# ipmitool raw 0x30 0x70 0x66 0x00 0x00 Unable to send RAW command (channel=0x0 netfn=0x30 lun=0x0 cmd=0x70 rsp=0xcc): Invalid data field in request
  9. N

will try in a moment, what i really think is wierd is that the IPMI commands that are supposed to work with my specific BMC do not work and error out with unknown, everything is already up to date so i don't get what is wrong. but either way tomorrow i'm replacing the fans with different types...
  10. N

Just checked all hwmon interfaces no fan control ls /sys/class/hwmon/hwmon* /sys/class/hwmon/hwmon0: device power temp1_crit temp1_label uevent name subsystem temp1_input temp1_max /sys/class/hwmon/hwmon1: device temp1_max temp3_input temp5_crit name...
  11. N

Thank you, I will try this tomorrow as it's almost 12am, I have set them to full speed using ipmi tool and double checked in the ipmi but it just refuses all zone commands so I will try this tomorrow, I'm also replacing the fans on Thursday So that might also fix it eneugh for me.
  12. N

I tried this, I was able to do everything except set the zones speed.
  13. N

Good day all, I recently got an Supermicro server with an X9DRW-3TF+ mainboard I'm trying to get power over the fan control but the Nuvoton WPCM450 is not accepting any raw fan control commands except setting thresholds, and the profile, when i directly try to control it i get the following...