Search results

1. W

Minisforum MS-01 PCIe Card and RAM Compatibility Thread

They will upgrade them for free according to their Discord channel.
  2. W

Minisforum MS-01 PCIe Card and RAM Compatibility Thread

Apparently they replaced the i5-12450H version for the i5-12600H (the latter one has vPro) with a slight bump in the price. If i remember correctly, the i5-12450H version was €519 in Europe and the new one is now €539. It seems like a pretty good deal considering the upgraded features (the...
  3. W

Minisforum MS-01 BIOS

Someone should tell them to update their European website then. System compatibility: Windows 11 / Linux
  4. W

Intel Xeon D-1500 Series Discussion

Answering my own question, the M.2 is using a PCIe bus lane instead of SATA, so yes, we can use up to 7 storage disks.
  5. W

Intel Xeon D-1500 Series Discussion

Hey Guys! Is it possible to use all the 7 storage ports in the, say, ASRock D1520D4I at the same time? This board has 6 SATA drives (4 from the mini SAS) and a M.2. I checked the mobo's manual but couldn't reach to a conclusion. The specifications page below doesn't even mention the M.2...
  6. W

WD 8TB helium drives

5400 RPM for the "normal" RED. The WD RED PRO are supposed to be 7200 RPM drives.
  7. W

Mini-ITX (or not?) storage chassis for SSDs

Here you go: SilverStone Technology Co., Ltd.- CS01-HS
  8. W

Supermicro Atom C2750 - unexpectedly slow?

If you check the links you provided, under the "Average CPU Mark" you have a "Single Thread Rating" as well. For example, the Avoton has a Single Thread Rating of 581, while the Celeron has a 1230 rating. Or maybe i'm missing something :)
  9. W

Interesting PfSense platform

Check this one out: ASRock Rack > J1900D2Y ESXi 5.5 supported and IPMI.