Search results

1. 2

Asrock Rack C246 WSI + OCuLink Troubles

It is not - my apologies. I just figured I would add the question in since it was tangentially related to the thread. Thanks for your response.
  2. 2

Thank you for your response. Yeah I looked into it a bit more last night - I was not aware of jumper pins at all, or what functionality they hold. Looking through the mobo manual - you are correct, apparently OCuLink can be switched from PCIe to SATA, and that by default it is in PCIe...
  3. 2

Oh interesting - I didn't know that the OCuLink could be configured to PCIe or SATA. Ok, looks like I'll have to hook it up to a monitor and dig into the BIOS and see if there is a switch that needs to be flipped. I have a parity check running atm - when it's finished I'll dig into the bios...
  4. 2

For the last 5-6 months I've been running with a new server build - DS380 - Asrock Rack C246 WSI - 4x 12TB WD HDDs - 2x Crucial 16GB Single DDR4 2666 - Corsair SF600 - Intel 8700 All 4 HDDs are plugged into the 4 SATA ports on the mobo. I wanted to add some more HDDs so I ordered an OCuLink ->...