Search results

1. R

Brocade ICX 7250 - management port not responding

I bought the cable for Brocade Switches. I can now access the ICX 7250 with serial port. Thanks for the help.
  2. R

Not able to SSH Tried to Telnet : I am in. Is programming language similar to Aruba and Cisco? If so, I should be able to mange from here on, for a while. Thanks for the help!!
  3. R

I had to give a negative comment for something to give way. I connected the out-of-band port to the network on same switch as my workstation. I connected the serial cable I made, and booted. Putty still cannot access the configuration panel. On the other hand, my network scanner detected for...
  4. R

I used my usb serial adapter, chopped a serial cable extension and used the part with appropriate DP9, and wired it to a mini-usb following the schematic. No luck so far. If I could at least reset the switch, but this doesn`t work either. Not very promising so far.
  5. R

Thanks for the lead. Will check this out.
  6. R

I am using a serial cable mini USB to usb. Same cable as I use on all my Aruba Switches.
  7. R

Bought this layer 3 switch on Ebay. SFP ports are not working. I presumed it was a configuration issue. I have worked on it for days to find a way to enter the configuration mode, and never succeeded. Tried hard reset dozen of times, but it does not react as stated in the manual: amber lights...