Search results

1. X

Windows 10 failed to initialise Mellanox MCX311A-XCAT :(

some good news for this board. I installed the last Intel Chipset Driver 10.1.18634.8254 & Intel Management Engine 2110.15.0.2210 at my MSI Z490 Board and the problem is gone since over two weeks :D
  2. X

@faxxe71 yes intel chipset ( i use Z490 ) oder Windows issue. May we have a chance by upgrade to win11 or we get a new intel driver oder MB bios..... the support is a real shame for a enterprice network solution o_O
  3. X

@faxxe71 sorry, no further hints. Mellanox support has no solution with FW or drivers. Microsoft Win 10 updates are not solve this issue so far. I still count on MSI bios updates....... what kind of mainboard you have ?
  4. X

@jolly with the same problems sporadic HCA Driver can't load ( Code 43 ) or different issue?
  5. X

In a regular way the interconnection is done by a switch with same port layout. Check if the cards support MDIX, in many cases you can directly connect the cards.
  6. X

I use FS transcievers ( coded for Mellanox ) at my HP 649281-B21//Mellanox MCX354A-FCBT cards. A test with generic cables from FS was not successful. They have a very good customer support and help a lot to get the right transcievers and fiber cables now :) My sporadic boot issue ( driver...
  7. X

indeed. i think it could be a simple compatibility issue between the intel chipset an the Mellanox card. I have on the boards this slots PCIe3.0 x4 by PCH free only. The other once are blocked with RAID Controller oder Graphics. No more alternative :confused: will wait for further driver and...
  8. X

@MichalPL mmh, my issue is different. Expect an driver/BIOS issue. I have two Mellanox X3 40Gbe Cards at two Z490 Boards running. If booted well all running stable. One card is revision v5 (made in China) the second Card revision v6 (made in Israel) First Z490 Board running at Server 2019...
  9. X

@MichalPL in my case the Mellanox X3 is fixed to ETH mode. The card is working well, but sometimes ( 10-15 starts good and 1 fail ) initialization fail at boot up. Windows show me this errors in eventlogging: Native_3_0_0: Execution of FW command failed. op 0xfff, status 0x1, errno -5, token...
  10. X

...has anybody found an solution for the Mellanox ConnectX3 Cards with Windows? I own two HP 649281-B21/Mellanox MCX354A-FCBT (PCIe 8x) and run it on two Z490 Mainboards. I have support for PCIe 4x via PCH Chipset. Regular PCIe is backward compatible so an PCIe 3.0 8x should works in 4x Slot...