Search results

1. M

New X10sdv TLN4F (Rev 2.00). 8 core - 1541. For $369 - 2 available

To be fair I believe they are worth more now than they originally sold for in 2015. We own several and find it hard to find another true server that can idle about 35 watts and be whisper quiet.
  2. M

Low power reasonably priced supermicro mb

“NEW” Supermicro Mini-ITX : 8 Core/16 Thread 2.7Ghz All Core Boost | eBay
  3. M

New X10sdv TLN4F (Rev 2.00). 8 core - 1541. For $369 - 2 available

“NEW” Supermicro Mini-ITX : 8 Core/16 Thread 2.7Ghz All Core Boost | eBay 369$ claims new / 2 available
  4. M

Ubiquiti users report having access to others’ UniFi routers, cameras

UniFi devices broadcasted private video to other users’ accounts What I find interesting is that a simple ID link from their database allowed access to other peoples dashboards. You would think this would be a certificate or token not a remote database.
  5. M

Supermicro MBD-X10SDV-16C-TLN4F+-(O/B) Motherboard Mini-ITX Intel Xeon D1587

Supermicro MBD-X10SDV-16C-TLN4F+-(O/B) Motherboard Mini-ITX Intel Xeon D1587 Relisted still at $450
  6. M

Supermicro MBD-X10SDV-16C-TLN4F+-(O/B) Motherboard Mini-ITX Intel Xeon D1587

$450 https://www.ebay.com/itm/394921300638
  7. M

Ruckus Wireless AP line with 9.8 cve remote code execution

The U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) warned today of a critical remote code execution (RCE) flaw in the Ruckus Wireless Admin panel actively exploited by a recently discovered DDoS botnet. Here is the nist cve report NVD - CVE-2023-25717 Bleeping Computer Article...
  8. M

Looking for Fan replacements - Custom build using old SuperMicro chassis.

NA-FC1 The NA-FC1 is a compact, highly flexible controller for 4-pin PWM fans that can both work on its own for manual speed reduction and also work in tandem with the automatic motherboard fan control. By adjusting the NA-FC1’s speed control dial, users can either manually set a PWM duty cycle...
  9. M

Supermicro AOC-SAS2LP-H8iR Stopped working overnight

Forced obsolescence is the theme for this decade unfortunately and Windows is one of the head cheerleaders. Most likely something "updated" and win7 drivers are not longer "trusted". Maybe time to get out from under windows, use the card in IT mode (driverless) and use zfs.
  10. M

booting pfsense on 5018A-FTN4 server?

These are in production everywhere with pfsense installed baremetal. Revert all bios settings to factory. Start with one ssd just one. Install using the entire disk. Please...
  11. M

Product Suggestion: Automotive Window Decal

Sticker Mule has made me magnets, stickers, shirts, and more. They do a deal every week. 2-3 weeks ago was get any custom printed tshirt for 9$ shipped. I highly recommend them. Sticker Mule | Custom printing that kicks ass
  12. M

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

To be honest this is probably because you haven't read through the thread. Its in here numerous times sir. The what's possible and how to do it is in this thread. There's a search function if you want faster responses to pre-answered questions.
  13. M

When I spliced my USB it had red green white and black. Using t568b coloring on the jack USB. Keystone White is Green Green is green/white Black is blue Red is ignored Hop in putty, securecrt or whatever you prefer. Just remember 9600, N ,8, 1
  14. M

You really don't have to solder this I did it with a keystone jack (home depot if necessary) and I didn't even punch the cables in. I literally just punched them in with a small piece of plastic. A junk USB mini cable to sacrifice and a keystone. Super simple you'll be amazed.
  15. M

PFsense on Hyper-V

Please elaborate what hardware your referring to. This seems completely backwards. Usually no support on Microsoft and works fine on esxi/linux "Server 2016 friendly, dropped hardware support in ESXi and finicky in ProxMox."
  16. M

Deals/FS/WTB new members should not be able to post new threads

Sounds like you'd like to volunteer as a neutral moderator!
  17. M

Boot Esxi 7.0 on supermicro x10 NVME m.2

Local datastore is also a keyword here. Major reason not to do it this way.