Search results

1. X

Moving from stand-alone ESXi to two ESXi servers managed by VCenter

Reseting the host doest not delete VM's from the datastores?
  2. X

Hi there, i have updates. #1 That VM after unregistering it, rebooting the host and registering it back trough VCenter, on a another reboot of the host it became unregistered again, i'm thinking of exporting it to an OVF , removing from inventory on VCenter, deleting the machine on the Host and...
  3. X

Hi, thanks again for the help! #1 VM unregistered , will try your suggestion and report back. #3 (SNMP) it was out of habit, i had my old server being monitored on PRTG trough SNMP and i figured i would do the same for the new ones, after reading your reply i noticed that PRTG can talk too...
  4. X

I believe you are right about problem 2+3, the problem is that i don't know where those settings are in VCenter? Any chance for some pointers? Regarding problem 1 - The PFSense VM is registered on VCenter, but if reboot ESXi host it becomes unregistered on the Host and Orphaned on VCenter. If...
  5. X

Forgot to say that i have set the ESXi hosts as a cluster on VCenter! And that this is a homelab.
  6. X

Hi everyone, Please forgive my lack of knowledge and basic concepts, but i'm here to learn. I have been using ESXi 6.7U3 for about two years on a HP Microserver Gen 8 and now i decided to move to two Lenovo Thinkcenter M900 Tiny runing the latest build of ESXi 7 (somehow inspired by STH Tiny...