Search results

1. T

Replacement for Edgerouter Pro?

That's an excellent suggestion -- especially considering it's impossible to get my hands on a CCR these days. Do you know how many watts you're drawing with your setup?
  2. T

You are right, however, I will probably die of old age before maxing out the routing performance of the SoC lol. My connection speed is 1G, but I don't think it's relevant, since most of the traffic is fairly small in terms of frame size. The old bottleneck was the number of connections (I...
  3. T

My main focus is connections and packets per second. What I'm looking for is: - Reasonable power efficiency - 2x SFP for upstream and downstream. - Stateful firewall capable of handling a webserver with 200-600 req/s and 1k-5k concurrent conns. - AES256 acceleration for IPSec site-to-site -...
  4. T

Alas, my edgerouter just died, so I need a new firewall. I'm trying to find something that has comparable performance, doesn't break the bank and rackmount. The Mikrotik RB5009UPr+S+INN seems to be a suitable replacement, but I need 2x SPF. Does anyone have any suggestions?