Search results

1. CIR-Engineering

Low-profile bracket for this card? Mellanox CX341A / CX342A

Anyone know where I can order a low-profile bracket for this card? It seems sometimes they come with them, but nobody wants to sell one that I can find. I have a 2-port coming with full height bracket. Thanks
  2. CIR-Engineering

New 1.8 watt SFP+ RJ45 10GBase-T SFP+ Transceivers?

It looks like Broadcom released a new chip that is using only 1.8 watts compared to the older chips that use 2.5 watts. I'm trying to get some of these as cheaply as possible. I'd like to get one that is coded to Mellanox and two that are coded to Brocade. fs.com has Brocade, but they are...
  3. CIR-Engineering

HP T740 fan control not working

I just got a new T740 to run exclusively as an OPNsense box. I used an Intel X550-T2 because I need to connect to my modem (copper) at 5GB on one port, and then connect to my Brocade at 10GB on the other port (Copper SPF+ for now, but I'd obviously rather use fiber). I get 350 MB/S download...
  4. CIR-Engineering

SFP+ Dual NIC with 10G-BaseT and 5000Base-T support. Does it exist?

So far the only NIC I can find that actually supports 2500, 5000, and 10000 is the intel X550-T2 which I own but is not fiber. I need such a card to connect to my modem through which I get 350MB/s with a 5GB connection, and then on to my Brocade at 10GB. Does an SFP+ board support this? I...