Search results

1. B

Selecting the best GPU

Absolutely. Whenever I check out a PC in person, I always go to the Settings -> System -> Display -> Displaying HDR in Windows 10, to see if the unit will stream HDR. A riser would be nice solution, but the issues of an inferior power supply, lock this PC's fate.
  2. B

Selecting the best GPU

Thanks so much for your speedy reply. I will check out the link you sent me for more info.
  3. B

Selecting the best GPU

I have no plans on purchasing a dedicated computer monitor. All video goes to my 55" QLED Smart TV.
  4. B

Selecting the best GPU

Thank you for taking the time the help me. Yes, if only I were able to stick a new GPU into the PC. Unfortunately, this Dell PC's form factor makes it only about 1/3 the height from the motherboard to the top of the case (and there really aren't any graphics cards out there of this size to...
  5. B

Selecting the best GPU

Hi all. I am new here, and joined solely because I was fortunate enough to have stumbled upon the ServeTheHome Youtube Channel, and watched "Lenovo ThinkStation P330 Tiny Review". I darn-near fell out of my chair while watching this video, because it seemed that ServeTheHome would be exactly...