Search results

1. R

Help with Switch & possibly Firewall

Sorry for the delay, but I finally had a chance to mess with this again this last weekend and sure enough that was my issue! I changed the name of my MGMT_VLAN back to the default LAN name then created a new tagged VLAN 10 with the 192.168.10.0/24 subnet and I'm in business! Thanks for the help!
  2. R

I'm thinking you may definitely be on to something here. I repurposed the default "LAN" Network on the UDM Pro which doesn't seem to allow you to tag a specific VLAN ID. I'm going to try and make some changes this week and will post an update once completed. Thanks for all your help!
  3. R

I did some more testing today and I plugged a machine directly in to one of the switch ports on the UDM and set that specific port to VLAN20 and it works great. I can ping from my laptop in VLAN10 on the brocade to the machine in VLAN20 on the UDM. However if I try and put a machine in VLAN20 on...
  4. R

Unfortunately the UDM doesn't have the same CLI as USG so I can't run the Show Interfaces command. However when I click on settings then Networks from the GUI this is what I currently have. UDM Pro is running DHCP for both DATA_VLAN and MGMT_VLAN and the UDM Pro interface in that VLAN is the...
  5. R

Yes the UDM has an IP in each VLAN VLAN10 (192.168.10.1) and VLAN20 (192.168.20.1) The Brocade is configured with a management address (192.168.10.2). From my laptop which is currently in VLAN10 and I can ping the UDM gateway in each VLAN, but if I put my laptop in VLAN20 on the brocade switch...
  6. R

Thanks Greg.. Maybe my issue is actually elsewhere as my config looks similar. Port 1/2/1 is my uplink from ICX to UDM 1/1/47 and 1/1/48 are Unifi APs I have those ports in dual mode because they have a management IP in VLAN 10 (192.168.10.0), but also tagged in VLAN20. Total PORT-VLAN...
  7. R

I'm working with a similar setup and need some help.. I'm using a UDM Pro uplinked to a Brocade ICX 6450-48P using the 10G SFP+ Currently running the L2 code on the brocade and I'm looking to setup some VLANs on my network, but I'm struggling to get traffic moving between the VLANs. Would...