Search results

1. G

R720 IDRAC7 https access to downloads.dell.com

The last update to their catalogue was Nov 22. I was wondering if anybody else with the same hardware was having the same issues.
  2. G

R720 IDRAC7 https access to downloads.dell.com

This used to work. Now it doesn't. The test connection is successful but I now get: "LC023: Cannot access network share. Check network share access credentials (IP address, user name, password, share type, and so on). Refer to Lifecycle Controller Profile documentation for more details." error...
  3. G

HGST HUC101212CSS600 1.2Tb 2.5" SAS Drives

Thanks for the lod file. Can I get the utility and instructions? Regards, Mark
  4. G

Help with 8 x 18 TB + 2 x 500 GB SSD ZFS Setup

If space is not a real concern, for simplicity, I would use Raid10 equivalent (4 x striped mirrors) for the HDDs (ie slow pool) and a separate mirror for the SSDs (fast pool). Much faster resilvering when using mirrors and great increase in read and write performance with no parity calcs. If...
  5. G

HGST HUC101212CSS600 1.2Tb 2.5" SAS Drives

Sorry if this has been asked previously. I just purchased 8 of the above drives for my Dell R720 server (running Proxmox), replacing the 300Gb drives sold with it. I was trying to use the Dell updates to upgrade the firmware but they were not recognised. When I ran smartctl the drives show as...
  6. G

Boot from NVME on Dell Poweredge 11G or 12G using Clover on Internal SD or USB

Thanks for that. Found the refind posts and got it working on my Ubuntu laptop as a trial.
  7. G

Boot from NVME on Dell Poweredge 11G or 12G using Clover on Internal SD or USB

I want to use a couple of NVME M.2 drives on PCIE board in my T620 with Ubuntu UEFI boot (ZFS install). I understand the 12G Poweredges do not support NVME boot but I believe I can use Clover on a bootable internal USB or SD card? Anyone with experience with this? Topic for a Youtube video?