Search results

1. H

Fusion-io ioDrive 2 1.2TB Reference Page

Good question. I just shut off the PSU to see. It claims to reattach successfully during the POST messages, but resets the PC at some point during loading, and the cycle repeats. I'll make my aforementioned changes and see if those have any effect on this behavior as well. The next step would...
  2. H

Well if you'd been paying attention, you'd know that the firmware to boot from it was already there. While the product is EOL from the manufacturer, they never [officially] supported this kind of thing to begin with, and even 10 years later these are still fantastic for many applications. I...
  3. H

I've gotten this far trying to boot windows off an ioDrive2 785gb with uefi rom file installed. I can see the drive and its partitions and begin a windows 10 install from a usb, and everything works fine until it needs to restart to complete the install. When attempting to boot, I get the error...
  4. H

That's what I thought. Then that'd be where you'd read and edit the ROM and grab LEB maps, provided you had the likely proprietary software to do so? And it looks like this has been asked before, but has there been any progress on booting from the iodrive2? I've installed the uefi module to the...
  5. H

Looks like my registration was perfectly timed to get evaporated with the backup fiasco, but here I am again. I see. It'll be on my list too then. There's some kind of port that I don't recognize right off the back of the fpga, maybe that's something. Reverse engineering isn't my strong suite yet.