Search results

1. H

Picked up an Emulex oce11102-nx 10G adapter, need help with firmware

Apart of the problems that I ran with different boot media to update the firmware, I also had problems with few desktop systems, in two OEM brands, it hang at the OEM logo screen while POST, just like as you describe and it won't let you access the BIOS options, and in others custom builds it...
  2. H

You can do "Cancel" that verification checkpoint, then click the "Download" link again, it won't pop-up, or just right-click and "save as"; but also check @Freebsd1976 post-370796 comment for the oce11-12.0.1318.0.ufi, the ISO was released for their XE100 Series (OCe14000), but the oc11 is...
  3. H

Not even booting up the ISOs by a virtual CD (remote ISO, otherwise it won't find the "CD") did any good, it hangs from some mismatch... but it works when is done manually, by extracting the .iso and flashing the .ufi.... The Linux files work for me (.bin for Red Hat, in my case)....there is...
  4. H

Desktop PC won't boot with HP NC552SFP/Emulex OCE11102 dual 10gbe nic

try this: https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/picked-up-an-emulex-oce11102-nx-10g-adapter-need-help-with-firmware.16826/page-2#post-371006