Search results

1. A

[SOLVED] SC846 Backplane not detected by LSI-9210-8i

Final update on this. Got a replacement SAS2 backplane from my seller and everything started working perfectly. Original backplane was bad for some reason.
  2. A

So update on this. I tried a 1TB drive and that wasn't detected either. Also tried putting the HBA in a Windows PC to see if the expander would host the drives properly. No joy there either. While it was in the PC I ran ExpanderXtools_Lite to see if the expander was even detected, but the...
  3. A

Between comparing photos and what the theserverstore's product listing said, I'm pretty sure it's a SAS2-846EL1. I only mentioned that I wasn't 100% sure because that there's no label on it that I can see. I even took out all the drive caddies and tried to check the other side and couldn't see...
  4. A

These are the only stickers/labels I could find on the backplane, and they don't seem to specify the backplane version. I wrote "I think" because I bought the chassis from theserverstore, and the product page at the time listed BPN-SAS2-846EL1, but looking at the backplane in front of me I'm not...
  5. A

MB: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro Wifi HBA: LSI-9210-8i Backplane: BPN-SAS2-846EL1 (I THINK) The LSI card's BIOS shows the following on boot: 1. I can hear the drives in the backplane spinning up, but they're never detected. 2. I've tried using the 8087 to 8087 cable that was shipped with the...