Search results

1. B

Designing 1U/2U/3U/4U rackmount server chassis - these will be going to production - looking for input, ideas, and feedback!

@JBOD JEDI you sort of nailed the reason for going to 140mm. You increase the outside edge surface area that air mainly gets pulled along. If you keep the total volume of air constant and only increase the size of the fan, then you get lower fan rpms and lower velocity. All of which equate to...
  2. B

Designing 1U/2U/3U/4U rackmount server chassis - these will be going to production - looking for input, ideas, and feedback!

^^ This.......I'm running one of their magnetic filters in the front of my Rosewill case as we speak and def helps and easy to clean. Covers the entire width even the usb ports and power/reset buttons. Totally blacks out the front of the case. Are you designing one that fits out on the very...
  3. B

@SligerCases your designs look top notch. I love the face plate design you have that cna cover either hot swappable drives or intake fans. I've been searching the end of the interwebz for a shorter 4u that can accomodate 140mm fans in front and a 12" GPU (RTX3080). NO external 5.25" needed or...