Search results

1. A

Guide: Flashing H310/H710/H810 Mini & full size to IT Mode

i think it is a bit off topic here, so please excuse: i tested my ram and it seems to be ok. but as soon as i have inserted more than 16GB, linux boot from usb keeps crashing. any idea?
  2. A

damn... i forgot to note the SAS address... how can i generate a new one? edit: just took a random 16bit hex number. seems to works. very cool tutorial, thanks for it!!! and for the software as well!!!
  3. A

unbelievable... it was a defect RAM that caused this issue... solved now. flashing of my h710 is now ongoing. ;-)
  4. A

Both. Boot starts, bootmenu of the linux appears. I tried the default entry as well as failsafe, but after some seconds the server shuts down immediately. For ubuntu I can see see an error "decrypting fails", but that should not lead into powering down the server.
  5. A

hi, i have an issue when booting any linux from usb or virtual device: during boot my r320 just reboots. i tried ubuntu server 20.04.01, univention, proxmox, and the debian-iso for reflashing my p710 mini d1 behaves the same. i am stuck on this for two days now... freedos was the first os that...