Search results

1. M

ES Xeon Discussion

Rollo, you are 100% correct, don't know how I missed that since I had reviewed the ARK profile. Apologies for the wasted posts!
  2. M

ES Xeon Discussion

I've scoured the (modded) bios on my Asus Sage C621E and can't find anywhere to enable Optane acceleration for an SATA drive (there are settings for system acceleration with Optane). There also isn't anything in the Asus documentation. From what I've read in the Intel literature, drive...
  3. M

ES Xeon Discussion

Likely a futile question: Has anyone been able to setup Optane acceleration for a single SATA drive when using ES chips? I can't get the Optane drivers/software to install under Windows because it reads my CPUs as incompatible but I am wondering if this is just my problem or others have seen it...
  4. M

ES Xeon Discussion

Good news, I was able to get multiple cores unlocked to the full 2.8-3.2ghz with a few tweaks to the CPU C/P states and was able to preserve most of the energy savings/idling to ensure that I wasn't running hot all the time. Thankfully none of it required playing with the BLCK settings...
  5. M

ES Xeon Discussion

Long time reader, first time poster here. I want to start with a big thanks to the community and the wisdom you've shared about ES chips. It helped me better understand my options and build a new system for half the cost I was expecting for the same performance. I do have one quick question...