Search results

1. N

EU 8 Gb ram from an Elitedesk G4 Shipping in NL only

8 Gb ram from an Elitedesk G4. Shipping in NL only. Not worth shipping abroad.
  2. N

EU L& O Computers (NL) interesting store for project tiny mini micro machines and parts.

Interesting store for project tiny mini micro machines and parts: Home page HP no longer sells sleeves for under desk mounting of Prodesk/Elitedesk G4/G5 mini systems. Many other vendors in the EU do no not sell them. I found an advertisement by L&O computers on Marktplaats (classifieds website...
  3. N

Auction: A lot of Prodesk 400G4 I3 systems without PSU and more

Also a few fujitsu mini pc's. It seems all hardware comes without PSU!
  4. N

Auction: A lot of Prodesk 400G4 I3 systems without PSU and more

Final sale of inventory of bankrupt office centre B2B shops via BVA auctions in the Netherlands. Starts 18 November 2022 at 17:00 CET (UTC+1). Physical pickup in Amersfoort or arange transport via third party. Interesting are bunch of Prodesk mini G4 systems with I3 with a starting price of EU...
  5. N

Hunsn "router" 4 port 2.5GB/s and memory compatibility 2400 vs 2666

Hi, Does a 2666MT/s 16 GB DDR4 SoDimm work in the Hunsen/topton pc recently reviewed? I know the Hunsn specs says 2400MT/s I bought a Hunsn 4 port mini pc with no memory and storage as recently reviewed on STH on Amazon(NL) in the Hunsn store. It is still lobster shipped, so takes a month to...
  6. N

EU Prodesk 400 mini in BVA Auctions

Only interesting for people in the Nethetlands or Belgium HP Prodesk 400 mini https://www.bva-auctions.com/nl/auction/lot/50247/15742957 This one comes with SSD
  7. N

Introduction to the HP t740 Thin client - the little box that could but better

At the moment The T740 only for sale new in Europe. But interesting for the future.
  8. N

HP T730 8GB RAM 32GB Storage Thin Client

I searched on "thin" on BVA Auctions. Starting bid on some older clients is EU 15,- Excluding VAT, Auction costs and shipping. "Geen AC" means no PSU. https://www.bva-auctions.com/nl/home
  9. N

HP T730 8GB RAM 32GB Storage Thin Client

I searched on "thin" on BVA Auctions. Starting bid on some older clients is EU 15,- Excluding VAT, Auction costs and shipping. https://www.bva-auctions.com/nl/home
  10. N

Won HP ProDesk 400 G4 on auction.

I noticed that too! IMHO it is not that different from searching at Amazon. They have an app but it is not much better. Maybe see it as an opportunity to find that bargain buy like I did. I think creating and maintaining a better search experience is hard for shops that sell a lot of different...
  11. N

@Patrick any plans to look into a HP Z2 G4 3.2GHz Mini PC Intel® Xeon® E5 Workstation? Here they are still over EU 1000. Or any thoughts on NUC8i7HNK Intel Nuc with AMD GPU buildin GPU on die.
  12. N

Lowest I saw here outside auction was just north of EU 430,- including VAT and shipping. One shop has it priced for over EU 600.
  13. N

@Patrick there is an August 2020 Bios update for this board. There was one that went for a bit lower than mine. the other for the same price. On Windows it is quite performant and silent. It can start Flight Simulator ;) Does not really run but ok.
  14. N

I received an HP 400 G4 without disks today. It came without disk, without SSD and without WiFi/Bluetooth. It has 8 GB of ram and an Intel 8500T 6 thread no hyper threading or remote management. I won it on an auction for EU 250, - including taxes transport and auction costs. It looked almost...
  15. N

smartos - kvm pci passthrough ?

SmartOS has the BSD BHyve too nowadays. This allows PCI passthrough.
  16. N

Biostar A68N-2100 , Pig in a Poke compared to a ThinkCentre?

I wonder whether building 2 Mini-ITX systems around BioStar-A68N-2100 boards is a pig in a poke compared to ThinkCentre tiny and alike systems? Recently I upgraded my wife's PC and my own server. So I have some spare hardware and thought let's make two mini kubernetes nodesout of them. I payed...
  17. N

Biostar A68N-2100 does not boot with (Intel) Nic

Does it boot without that nic plugged in? 450 Watt seems enough to me? Did you try it with a 500+ Watt desktop PSU? My experience: I recently bought two of these boards and build one into mini PC with a PicoPSU. I noticed that it would not start with a 120Watt 12V brick but does start with a...