Search results

1. P

HPE EC200A Xeon D-1518 'hybrid server' on ebay ~$150

Thanks duckduck, fantastic post, gives me a lot to think about...
  2. P

Really enjoying every aspect of my EC200a so far except for the fan noise. I need to figure out a Noctua swap or similar. Does anyone an example of a successful fan swap? It looks like a regular 4 pin PWM fan underneath the plastic shroud which may require removal of a lot of screws. Fan header...
  3. P

Sorting through drivers. Does anyone have a compatible driver file for this device? "Unknown device" Hardware ID: ACPI\VEN_HWPE&DEV_0001
  4. P

Thanks. I actually got the error to clear with my current stick, but I appreciate the info.
  5. P

Can anyone recommend a 32GB RAM module compatible with this server? I'm currently using one stick of Samsung M393A4K40BB0-CPB recommended earlier in this thread, but having issues with it. Not sure if it's the memory or not. iLO reports issues with Advanced ECC Mode. Has anyone had success with...
  6. P

I'd love to find a hookup on official drive brackets for these things, they seem in short supply. I bet it was because whoever was liquidating these things found it easier to pull the drives with the brackets still attached, and now they're all ewasted... :( I plan to use mine for various...