Search results

1. F

ES Xeon Discussion

I don't know if the plate is fried but no way it works with a Xeon JQW0. I hope the MB designers think of dummies like me and put diodes in the connectors to prevent these errors.
  2. F

ES Xeon Discussion

Many thanks to RolloZ170 who suggested the solution.
  3. F

ES Xeon Discussion

Hello again, The problem is not the MB, is my ignorance. I confused an 8PIN CPU cable with an 8PIN GPU (PciExpress). Now I'll keep trying to get this to work.
  4. F

ES Xeon Discussion

Hi, I tried to test the X11DPi-NT board, with CPUS QJW0 and memory, and it was a failure. The problem is with the MB, which does not turn on. When connecting the power supply, the Baseboard Management Controller (BMC) Heartbeat LED flashes normally and the board can be accessed via IPMI...
  5. F

ES Xeon Discussion

If you mean MB X11DPi-NT with QJW0 , when I get a working BIOS, I'll put it here or wherever the moderator says. I won't be able to test it until this weekend.
  6. F

ES Xeon Discussion

Thank you very much, I will ask the sellers, I hope I am lucky.
  7. F

ES Xeon Discussion

And, where can I find that BIOS?
  8. F

ES Xeon Discussion

Thanks i try it.
  9. F

ES Xeon Discussion

Hi, congratulations on your contributions to this forum. I see that you spend time helping and that is very valuable .... I have the same problem with a Supermicro X11DPi-NT. In my case I need BIOS for QJW0 (CPUID 050651h) and you seem to know where to get it. Could you help me with it? I...
  10. F

Deleted

Gracias y un cordial saludo a todos.