Search results

1. N

Is there a Bios that has memory clock settings for a supermicro h11ssl-i?

looking for hacked bios. supermicro h11ssl-i. That can allow me to adjust memory clock settings and wetnot. Thanks Need to speed up a 7742 setup.
  2. N

Overclock your AMD Epyc

Hi, i have this file H11SSLv2.0SSPMod , please tell me where can I find instructions?
  3. N

Wanted EPYC 7742 100-000000053-04

Wanted EPYC 7742 100-000000053-04, PAYPAL OK
  4. N

Supermicro H11SSL-i Memory Question.

Greetings, I have a Supermicro H11SSL-i with an Epyc 7601. Can I occupy all the memory slots with 4GB RDIMM sticks? instead of 8gb RDIMM? I'm getting a deal on the 4GB RDIMM, its less of a cost, same specs DDR4-2666 CL19, it's just 4GB. ( Crucial 4GB DDR4 2666 PC4-21300 ECC Registered...
  5. N

Finally: Overclocking EPYC Rome ES

Thanks. I planning 2.60 - 2.75 is where I would need them for mining. Seems I will be able to achieve it. Not planing on pushing them to the MAX, just want stability. Thank you, It helps.
  6. N

Is it possible to make the run like if it was a stock 7742. Do not wish to super overclock them.
  7. N

Hello, can anyone tell me the performance for the zs1406e2vjug5 CPUs? on Supermicro h11dsi? looking for stable performance and tweeks. Thank you.
  8. N

[WTB] AMD 64 Core 'ES' and ''QS' CPU's

H11DSI REV 2.0 - Dual socket board. Is what I have been using. SO I guess I will use Rome_H11DSI_REV2 and then set the bios settings accordingly. THE IOMMU and 4GB above.
  9. N

There are 5 bios files in the archive? which one?
  10. N

Where to find this custom bios?
  11. N

Im intrested in finding out more about the JUG5, can someone elaborate function with the SuperMicro H11DSI REV2.0?
  12. N

I completely agree with you but on the other hand you have to let people make their own decisions it's a matter of value. Sometimes you offer something that has a great value that it's a retail like you said and folks don't see the bigger picture because they want to spend as less as possible or...
  13. N

Rare Epyc 7B12 CPUs PSB Unlocked. 64 CORE SOLD

seems that way. Got lucky these are on generic hardware and not dell. have one left? are you intrested?
  14. N

Rare Epyc 7B12 CPUs PSB Unlocked. 64 CORE SOLD

Thanks . Will ship out tommorow. If you intrested in a second one, please reach out to me here... we can paypal instead. Fees are very high on Ebay.
  15. N

those types of CPUs, ouch.., there'sa guy selling one jug 5 on eBay 1700.00..
  16. N

The days of the 2,500 and $2,000 es or qscpus are over. Those prices are never coming back. The cheapest you can get some are from China is 4,000 bucks good luck.