Search results

1. H

Gigabyte MZ31-Ar0 No Display/POST

Thank you 68k, you helped me a lot. I managed to get into the BMC Webinterface. It shows an sensor error. VSOC_DUAL critical power 0 Volts. What is the VSOC_DUAL Sensor? Is this the CPU Power supply?
  2. H

I haven't worked with IPMI yet. And as this is a complete new server build I wasn't able to configure IPMI/BMC in the BIOS. Is it set to obtain its IP from DHCP by default? Which software do i need to use iKVM with this Mainboard? Can I use Supermicro IPMIView or does it only work with boards...
  3. H

Thank you for your quick reply. I already tried a CMOS reset but still it doesn't POST. How can i update the bios when it doesn't POST? I don't see any button/jumper to flash the bios from an USB-Drive.
  4. H

Im having the same issue. Due to delivery problems I had to buy ECC RDIMMs with 3200MHz (Kingston KSM32RS4/16MEI). Could it be that this is too fast, as there is no display output /POST? But shouldn't the RAM be throttled down to the highest speed supported by CPU and Mainboard? I checked the...