Search results

1. P

7.68TB INTEL SSD D4502 Series DC NVME U.2 $699

ok ... i come from the POV that intel would want their name to be upheld by having a drive function . no mater what... i get it now that there are some of these drives , that dont have web pages dedicated to them, because they are limited production or "engineering samples" ..... that is...
  2. P

i needed to vent, if i am censored or banned , i dont care, because i found this sight while trying to find more information about this drive..... for me this is a way to log my (negative ) experience with this drive & ebay.... that being said i also purchased a different drive at the same...
  3. P

This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.
  4. P

Hey redeamon thanks for the vid, i didnt get most of it.... LOL .... i was never pissed at you , just that i spent so much and i cant use it... i have had the case open, i had a little fan blowing on it , it made no difference in the temps ... after the crash & reboot windows 10 opened...
  5. P

Sabrent makes a 8 TB Rocket Q for $1500........................... oh................
  6. P

I thought this would be great. it is not. it sucks. the drive runs hot. 75 C right now at idle!!!! when i tried to copy a folder with 500 gigs to it it failed at %20 !!!!!!!!! WTF !!!! It crashed my PC... now all i get is.... This device cannot start. (Code 10) An I/O adapter hardware...