Search results

1. J

Mistake During Sale of Motherboard

OK, so if the pin is actually damaged, there will be loss of functionality. That's what I didn't' understand, how it could be functioning correctly with that kind of damage.
  2. J

Mistake During Sale of Motherboard

Sorry for what is perhaps a stupid question, but I'm wholly unfamiliar with that kind of damage. I've never seen a MB with a socket that looks like that. If CPU's work fine on the MB, then what is the actual issue caused by the "bent" pins?
  3. J

Qnap v Synology

Without getting into the whole DIY it or off the shelf, I would say Synology is the way to go. I use an 8 bay QNAP and an 8 Bay Synology on a daily basis and it seems like Qnap has started moving towards more of a multimedia server that happens to have storage, rather than Synology who (while...
  4. J

FS - 16GB DDR3 PC-8500R RAM sticks

Last 36 sticks sold. I will post again when/if more become available. Thanks to all who got in on this, Matt
  5. J

I'll take $200 off if you buy the 16 that are remaining.
  6. J

16 Sticks left. I may have more coming in but can't be sure. get it now before its gone.
  7. J

I do. PM me if you are interested.
  8. J

Another 8 sticks down. I should have some more in the coming months for sale. That isn't definite though, so if you're on the fence about buying, now is the time to get some good RAM for a great price.
  9. J

8 sticks sold. 512GB Remaining.
  10. J

I sold quite a bit of this on these forums the last time, so I thought I'd go another round. I just got another 640GB of this RAM and I'm letting it go at $100/Stick shipped. I'll further discount purchases of 16 or more sticks. Shipping in ESD bags and secure packaging. It Hynix RAM, HP...
  11. J

Price Drop - 32GB (4GBx8) DDR2 - Registered RAM, 12 Core Opterons, Older Xeon CPU's

Yes, absolutely G34. And that brings up a good point about checking things twice. I apparently thought mine were so special I should add an extra w to the model. This has been fixed in the post. You should have more luck finding info on them now
  12. J

Price Drop - 32GB (4GBx8) DDR2 - Registered RAM, 12 Core Opterons, Older Xeon CPU's

Would like to get rid of the rest of this so we'll try a price drop. Multiples of all still available. lot of 8-4GB sticks Micron Model#MT36HTF51272PY-80EE1 for 60 bucks shipped. Plenty available. Lot of 4 - 12 Core 2.3GHZ Opteron Model: os6176wktcego 4 CPU's for 300 bucks shipped. Lot of...
  13. J

Latest BBC auction lot is now up - UK

US too. Bummer cause there's lots of cool gear listed.
  14. J

FS Sticks of 16GB PC3 8500 Registered Ram

I've got 8 sticks left with the lowered price. I will have more available for sale around the end of October if you wanted some and miss out.
  15. J

I don't know, but this would certainly be the community to pose that question. I can't speak for your board specifically at all. I do know people have been buying them and using these sticks for all kinds of non-HP rigs, so it might be worth some research.
  16. J

I've got a couple of dozen of these guys left and I want to get rid of em. I'll take the price down to 4 sticks for $400 shipped.
  17. J

I can't actually count the chips due to the heat spreaders, but according to HP, these are dual ranked. HP Support document - HP Support Center
  18. J

Sorry I missed your reply. I still have 50+ sticks available. If you are interested, let me know. Thanks
  19. J

It Hynix RAM, HP branded Part#500207-171. $100/Stick shipped Would consider trades for Large HDD's or SSD's.