Search results

1. S

Quanta S210-X22RQ 2U LGA2011 Barebone (10Gb and LSI2008 mezzanines included)

Someone mentioned Quanta took down the BIOS images for this server... Here's the ones that I have. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZPbK0UU7kdZ8bLk3dBL6FoDqGtran7-3?usp=sharing
  2. S

I think you may be able to use one or the other onboard ports depending on the BIOS setting. The onboard controllers show up as a 6 Port Patsburg (2 of which go to SATA connectors on the MB and connect to the rear 2.5" bays on the 2U box) and then one of the SAS connectors on the motherboard...
  3. S

I'm not sure I've ever even seen an option to enable it. Maybe you could email esisoinc on ebay. They have gobs of these machines. Some of them torn down. (I just bought a motherboard0 The LSI cards probably don't fit in anything else so they might have them laying around. Worth a shot anyhow.
  4. S

The Quanta BIOS Downloads are here: Download Center | QCT- Quanta Cloud Technology I added a 2nd NVidia GPU to the system however when it booted, it used the NVidia GPU first which made the Console Redirection on the BMC/IPMI no longer work. I hoped that upgrading the BIOS would allow me to...