Search results

1. L

Dual Epyc Poker Solver Workstation

Thanks for that. I'd looked at my mobo specs but not the EPYC's. doh. Should amount to some savings and increase availability going down to 2666. I've decided to just step up and go with a 16x32Gb initial config. I'm very intrigued by some of the offerings on ebay by a seller called...
  2. L

Thanks for the prompt response. I suppose I should have been a little clearer. When I said I'd settled on 256GB...that's what I envision as my initial set-up. Ultimately, if this thing works, I'd like to significantly upgrade the RAM. Obviously most people running dual EPYCs don't have the...
  3. L

Please note that I said "semi-professional". He makes a living at it, but we're talking about a comfortable living for a kid in his 20s, And as I understand it he's relatively new at utilizing the solver. On his PC build he runs the solvers for 12-24 hours and then studies the results: if we...
  4. L

Build’s Name: Aces Wired Operating System/ Storage Platform: windows CPU: Dual Epyc 7551 ES Motherboard: Supermicro H11DS-B Chassis: Bench table Drives: whatever I have lying around RAM: TBD Add-in Cards: Power Supply:TBD Other Bits: Will watercool the chips as I have boxes full of fittings rads...