Search results

1. K

Guide: Flashing H310/H710/H810 Mini & full size to IT Mode

I mean flashing a boot image onto the card so it can be used for booting - otherwise it is usable only for data access after boot. As Documented in fohdeesha's excellent guide after the reprogramming the SAS address section. Optional: Boot Images If you need to boot from drives connected to...
  2. K

I suspect you have flashed both the BIOS and UEFI version of the boot loader? Certain cards will only work with just 1 of the boot loaders flashed. to test this you should redo your flash and pick one and only one boot loader for your correct system configuration and see. Perhaps a warning...
  3. K

@Utking do you recall the revision of the card? If not just remove it and identify it based on the section in fohdeesha's excellent guide named: Extra: Revision Info & Part Numbers determine what it is and re-do the directions for that specific card and revision. should be fine. *be sure to...
  4. K

3.84 TB SSD Advice

Thanks for the thread @nweav03 - I'm also looking Needing qty 7-10 3.84TB SSD - Thinking it's coming down to sata(sigh) Intel 4510 vs sata PM863a anybody want to push me over the edge one way or another? seems to be down to those 2 for < $400 listings in qty on ebay right now. Thanks!
  5. K

Just a note: in my experience, the H310 Mini will work fine with both BIOS and UEFI Bootloaders on it. The H710 D1 revision Mini also will work with both Bootloaders. However the H710 B0 revision Mini will have issues as razvan1 saw - unable to enter the config due to boot err. @fohdeesha...