Search results

1. G

HP t730 Thin Client as an HP Microserver Gen7 Upgrade

Hi! I figured out a workaround. Instead of connecting the USB-to-SATA adapter to the internal port, I routed the USB cable through a hole in the IO to connect to one of the rear USB ports. This is super janky, I should post a pic so you can all have a laugh. After connecting to a rear port, the...
  2. G

HP T730 8GB RAM 32GB Storage Thin Client

Do you know if it's possible to have an internal USB drive mounted by ESXi? I'm struggling with this, despite the ESXi installer being able to see the internal USB drive.
  3. G

HP t730 Thin Client as an HP Microserver Gen7 Upgrade

Hi everyone - I'm very new here so forgive my ignorance please! I picked up a t730 after reading through this thread, thank you so much for all the great info! I plan to use the box as a little hypervisor. I'm struggling to get disks attached to the internal USB to mount properly on boot...
  4. G

HP T730 8GB RAM 32GB Storage Thin Client

Hello everyone! I'm a new user, starting to build a little hypervisor using a T730. I'm running into a little issue during the ESXi install. I installed ESXi from a USB key onto another USB key installed into the internal USB A port. The install went fine after I enabled hardware virtualization...