Search results

1. D

Updated: 01-23-23 -NVMe SSDs!

Bought handful of 30TB Kioxia from Redeamon, not my first transaction and went fine as expected, trustworthy seller!
  2. D

EU [WTB] ARM Ampere server

Hi, I am looking for a server based on Ampere ARM CPU, any model, ping me if you have such exotic bird for sale. Thanks
  3. D

EU WTB: Xilinx FPGA based accelerator cards (VU9P, BCU1525, Alveo)

Hi Folks, I am looking for Xilinx Ultrascale+ based PCIe accelerator cards, some examples of those cards are: * Xilinx Alveo U50 / U200 / U250 / U280 * Sqrl BCU1525 PM me with offers. thanks
  4. D

Cheap Intel enterprise SSDs on eBay

You can try to upgrade firmware, there is instruction with quite new code to be found here: https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/6-4tb-samsung-pm1725a-5dwpd-enterprise-tlc-v-nand-pcie-3-0-x8-nvme-hhhl-aic-ssd-new-999.28527/post-272864
  5. D

Received couple of 7742's beasts, excellent condition and working. This is my second transaction with @redeamon and it went as smooth as first one! Highly recommended seller!
  6. D

Supermicro H11DSI M.2 slot

Thank you! Missed this detail, and yes, I have 7002 CPUs
  7. D

Supermicro H11DSI M.2 slot

Hi Folks, I am installing system based on Supermicro H11DSI (Not NT) Rev 2.0, FW 2.1 with default settings. I have tried to install Samsung 860 M.2 M-Key SATA SSD into the onboard M.2 slot but board does not recognise it. I thought the H11DSI should support SATA M-Key cards in it's M.2 slot...
  8. D

EU FS: HP DL385 Gen10 with dual 7452 CPUs and 256gig memory

Folks, of course "slaughter" means take it apart and not throw away )) Anyways, I have found someone who will take the machine in "original config"(7302 CPU and 16gb memory) from me and as a result will take out upgraded components and list them here. Stay tuned for: 2 x retail EPYC 7452...
  9. D

EU WTB: 3 x Ruckus R710 or R720 APs

Because I am in Europe and want to use EU frequencies. I am sure this is just a FW but no one managed to make a hack yet (at least I have not seen one).
  10. D

Bump and price reduction. Will slaughter machine if not sold at this price and sell CPUs / Memory alone.
  11. D

EU WTB: 3 x Ruckus R710 or R720 APs

Bump and update: Looking for 5-6 R710's or better in WW00 version. Willing to pay 240 EUR / each.
  12. D

Hi Folks, One of my pet projects went belly up after just 3 months and I am getting rid of some hardware. Essentially what I have is a HP DL385 Gen10 machine with: * HP DL385 Gen10 chassis in performance configuration with P408i-a controller (P16694-B21) * 2 x Epyc 7452 CPUs, retail...
  13. D

Roaming with ruckus in large concrete home

Hi Folks, Until now I was living in a one story home with simple dividing walls out of brick, even in this case, UniFi was not able to cover entire space with one AP (I have tried different models) and I had to place two units into my home which caused havoc with roaming: devices (Mostly iOS...
  14. D

Free: SuperChassis 116TQ-R700CB (Boston area if possible)

Imagine all the romance that happened while data was streaming from those chassis. Those are not mere hardware, those where love broadcast machines.
  15. D

Good experience, very friendly and knowledgeable seller, thanks!
  16. D

Looking for advice on 4TB NVME SSDs for workstation use.

Nope, I have also tried with nvme cli and the drives will not take any OEM firmware (I have tried dell, hp and oracle fw) with error 107 when attempting to activate downloaded firmware. I am sure this could be fixed by hacking though. Firmware files seem to have their specs in the beginning of...
  17. D

32GB DDR4-2666 RDIMMs $85 ea

And that's also one of the reasons why I decided against those memories. I have enough troubles with my (handpicked) hackintoshes, I do not need this kind of stuff with servers. DoA Dimms, failing dimms, incompatibility issues due to firmware updates, lock in with the dimm type, hassle of...