Search results

1. B

Hi. I'm new here.

Don't judge the sloppiness, as I haven't removed my old drop/cat5e cables. But for anyone who's curious, here's what I did for a cable drop through the attic into my networking closet.
  2. B

Hi. I'm new here.

Wow. Do you have a picture of this in action? I'd really like to see it. I forgot I have a good amount of Sch40 4" PVC lying around, with an extra 22.5 and wide sweep 90 elbows that I'm thinking might fit the job. Might steal that draught excluder idea while I'm at it.
  3. B

FS/FT: Udimm/ECC Ram DDR3/4, Xeon CPUs, Misc

Silverstone PCIE + Sata M.2 Adapter ECM22 Would this allow me to run a software raid (mirror) consisting of 2x NVME's (970 Evo Plus)? I've been looking for something like this to add some redundancy to my NVME VM storage. Crucial RAM Any idea if these are compatible w/ R730XD?
  4. B

FS [US-VA] MikroTik Switches, MikroTik DACs, MikroTik Transceivers, assorted RAM, & GTX1080...

Would the MikroTik CSS326-24G-2S+RM power a Unifi AC AP Pro and 4x ReoLink IP Cams? I'm not sure what kind of power requirements they have --- more than my ERX can provide.
  5. B

Hi. I'm new here.

Hi. I'm bmilcs the noob. Just wanted to make a quick post thanking STH for providing this great forum with a wealth of content & knowledge to share. A little about myself: I started my homelab ~4 years ago by converting an AMD FX6300 tower into a Unraid NAS. I knew next to nothing about...