Search results

1. T

Beware of EMC switches sold as Mellanox SX6XXX on eBay

Thanks klui, saved my sanity. ;) seems like there is a block 3 & 4 on some model/profile, and wanted to be sure i hadn't hosed my conversion. :D
  2. T

I'm trying to wrap my head around FRU Chassis settings on the SX6012 after upgrade with image-PPC_M460EX-3.6.8012 can one of you also with an EMC conversion that are still running image-PPC_M460EX-3.6.1002 please post your output (in thread or in a PM) from either of these commands: mlxi2c_bf...
  3. T

Thanks "team STH", appreciate the feedback. To clarify: minios kernel image used : MLNX-bare-jffs2 (hence my discomfort with the NAND errors), mlnxbase otherwise only deviations from guide v1.2 were grabbing vmlinuz-uni, fdt-uni using image-PPC_M460EX-ppc-m460ex-20190222-075342.tgz from...
  4. T

Sorry Eong, got exhausted. So should the switch not upgraded with some of the core capabilites ? While i recognize 'workarounds' are going to be required for L2 and GW, expected the basic IB at 56GbE since its a F model, 648node, not sure what else. Assuming for the moment i followed the...
  5. T

Really need some advice now. here it is # sho boot Installed images: Partition 1: version: (Could not determine image version -- install in progress?) Partition 2: version: PPC_M460EX 3.6.8012 2019-02-22 07:53:42 ppc Last boot partition : 2 Next boot partition...
  6. T

Need some guidance. Ran into a hiccup at Step 6.2.B. [UPDATE: Just re-read info on 10th page of this thread...got it] w.r.t.: ECC error terminal spew I have initial success using 8012: used the alternate chroot approach for step 6.2B then dropped into /dev/mtdblock6 to dwiddle [UPDATE-2]...