Search results

1. S

HP T730: $129.40 (shipped)

This same seller sold them last month for the same price. I got 3 of them for my offer price of $300 +shipping at the time and couldn't be happier. The packaging was great and it was as described. I'm using one for my OPNsense server with a quad-port Intel nic, another one is running Windows 10...
  2. S

(Update 04-25) DFI DT122 (AMD RX-427BB) Industrial ITX T730-a-like; $99 shipped w/ 8GB

I'm still looking for a good deal on a DFI DT122. I reached out to Geran, but it looks like someone else was a bit faster reaching out to him. @brmiller Thanks for the eBay item. It's a bit more than I'd like to spend and they don't ship to my area unfortunately.
  3. S

(Update 04-25) DFI DT122 (AMD RX-427BB) Industrial ITX T730-a-like; $99 shipped w/ 8GB

I've been looking for a while to get a few of these, but I haven't seen a good deal for them in months (I came in late to the DFI DT122 party...). Anyone know where I could get a few at a similar $75-$99 per unit?
  4. S

Does HP Thin Client T630 support NVMe?

I can confirm that it only supports M.2 SATA. Also, the 16 GB or 32 GB SanDisk SSDs that are usually included with them are really, really slow. I can get about 30-50 MB/s seq writes. It took me an an hour to complete a Windows 10 install on a T630 with 8 GB of ram and the 32 GB SSD (SanDisk...