Search results

1. N

Potential Deal: 2 x Dual 2011 nodes @$199, Quanta Openrack

I did flash your bios and it works pretty solid NVME runs at full speed. Regarding restarting issue, I think it's because OS not the hardware. Thanks!
  2. N

Do you part list for things you built? Look pretty cool :D
  3. N

Hi @tbkdan, thanks for sharing the tips. May I know if ipmi works with Ubuntu Server 16.04.6 or which version of kernel (OS) you are using. Thanks!
  4. N

Hi @kfriis, my node got a error in updating ME, now fan is going crazy. Can you please send me your 3B08 bios? My appreciation in advanced!
  5. N

Hi @iguy, thanks for reposting the bios. May I know if it's a latest bios when compared to F03C3A07. My dual-node Winterfell has bios version of F03_3B08 and F03_3B11 and both support UEFI but sometime hangs at restart, not sure if bios upgrade will fix the issue. Thanks!
  6. N

So I bought a winterfell node

It's amazing how you documented your findings. Great to see how BIOS in Serial Console works, so great! I myself bought dual-node winterfell few week ago, everything seems working fine and the only issue I got is that vga output is intermittent. It outputs video for first boot but not after...