Search results

1. gallifreyan

TP-Link TL-SH1832 Review Cheapest 24x 2.5GbE and 8x 10GbE Switch with a Catch

I would love to see a version of this upgraded for Omada SDN. But I would probably buy it as it sits when it comes to the US market. I'm currently using a MS510TX-PP both for mgig/10gig and for extra mgig PoE. @bryan_v do you have the SG3210XHP? Or is there a higher port count version?
  2. gallifreyan

has anyone here tried out one of these Antsle things?

I know this is a kinda older thread, but having just acquired their software-only offering, I went looking for anyone who'd dug into these more and found this thread. I blogged about the system a year and a half ago, and at the time, the prices on the first gen were not a lot more than Amazon...
  3. gallifreyan

Anyone running ESXi on a HP DL160 G6

Duly noted. :) I'm looking at ending up with 4 dual-socket machines for the lab, The XS23-TY3 are getting a bit more rarified and I'm not sure how much of a "Best Offer" to offer to bring them down. Can probably watch for another week or two though.
  4. gallifreyan

Anyone running ESXi on a HP DL160 G6

For what it's worth, Weird Stuff has a slightly older version on sale in substantial quantities. HP Proliant DL160 G5 2X Quad Core Xeon E5472 3 0GHz 4GB PC2 5300 FBDIMM Server 883585028085 | eBay They're the non-hotswap version (which should mean dual x16 PCI-e slots), 5400-series Xeons, with...