Search results

1. B

Guide: Flashing H310/H710/H810 Mini & full size to IT Mode

Thanks again for your help. After unplugging the battery (which I did then leave in) and starting over it worked out :)
  2. B

Ok thanks, will start there and keep you updated.
  3. B

It's a D1 according to this screengrab taken from FreeDOS yesterday. I haven't yet used idrac (this machine is new to me, your flashing guide was perfect timing) but will give that a try. Can't use rufus as I don't have Windows...
  4. B

Following up from the other thread, trying again, and I can't boot into the FreeDOS USB anymore... It just stops with a blinking cursor after I select the boot drive. I was able to boot into FreeDOS yesterday (though I had a com32 error and had to bypass it by pressing tab and then typing in a...
  5. B

Perc H710 Mini to IT mode

Thanks, I did run the freedos commands first. Will try again tomorrow and reply in the new thread.
  6. B

Perc H710 Mini to IT mode

I had a go with the D1 guide, and seems to be a problem: user@debian:~$ sudo su - root@debian:~# D1-H710 rmmod: ERROR: Module megaraid_sas is not currently loaded rmmod: ERROR: Module mptctl is not currently loaded rmmod: ERROR: Module mptbase is not currently loaded Errors above are normal...