Search results

1. D

Replicated snapshot LUN not visible to EXSi

Hi Gea Just make it very simple... i create one volume vol1 on server1 under pool1. create LUN using comstar and create virtual machines on that using ESXi. Now i take a snapshot of that Vol1 and replicate it to server3 (remote server) using ZFS send pool1/vol1@now | server3 zfs recv...
  2. D

Replicated snapshot LUN not visible to EXSi

I am using Napp-it zfs appliance for creating LUNs and replicating Snapshots. I have replicated snapshot of LUN from local sevrer to remote server . Now i want to use that snapshot from remote server. i created lun from that snapshot on the remote server, but its not visible to VMware ESxi...
  3. D

napp-it zfs volume replication and autosnap

Hi But on the remote sever.. it is not recommended to create a replicate job reuesively... they recommend to create multiple jobs... one more thing... i am also using RSF-1 High availibility for failover between server1 and server2 and replicate to server3. how can i move snapshot service to...
  4. D

Thanks ... auto snap is working now... Can you please tell me more about replication steps. Should i replicate a whole pool or whole ZFS filesystem or just volume. Thats a little confusion for me. ? for example if want to replicate pool1/zfs1/vol1 from omnios1 to omnios3. step: i create a...
  5. D

I have setup replication between two omni napp-it servers (omnios1 and omnios3). omnios1 ---local server omnios3 --- Remote server i want to replicate snapshot of Pool1\zfs1\vol1 to omnios3 and create autosnap every 10 hours and send incremental backup to omnios3. I tried but autosnap...