Search results

1. S

[FS][US-CA] Clearing out new & used Supermicro 1U systems, ships worldwide

Another happy customer as well. Purchased a Mobo/Ram Combo. Already had latest firmware and fresh Memtest results along w/ fast shipping.
  2. S

Intel Xeon D-1500 Series Discussion

@GuybrushThreepwood Could you also post the lspci output as well? Curious how the SFP's are hooked up.
  3. S

Tripplite Add In Cards

For those out there running Tripp Lite UPS's that need the web cards, this seller has 2 left for fairly cheap. NEW IN BOX Tripp-Lite AC7326 SNMPWEBCARD ROHS COMPLIANT
  4. S

Homebrew 10GbE switch

Also for anyone curious this is Intel's document for detailing which processors are CAT & QAT capable, they are the grey ones on page 4. The 2618L V3, seems to strike the best balance out of all of them as far as clock speed, price and cores...
  5. S

$175 480GB Toshiba THNSNJ480PCS3/ HK3R Enterprise SATA SSD

Well that's part of the problem, since I can't find anything on how Toshiba does their SMART or firmware, I have no clue if its supposed to be 64 and count down, or will continue to count up. Windows hasn't thrown any errors so far but I will give it another once over.
  6. S

Homebrew 10GbE switch

Funny that you mention this, I have spent the last week looking into this as I'm on the cusp of buying an XL710 to go with a spare i350 to build a virtual Switch/Firewall/Router. Apparently things are about to get a whole lot better now that DPDK is taking off. Also the pfsense guys are...
  7. S

$175 480GB Toshiba THNSNJ480PCS3/ HK3R Enterprise SATA SSD

Just got mine today. Question if anyone knows the drive shows that its only been powered on 6 times before me, but looking at the smart info A9 is showing a total bad block count of 64 as the raw value. I want to assume that this a good thing and that it will count down to 0, but Toshiba's site...
  8. S

Xenserver 6.5 released

I have a question if any one knows, This release of Xenserver states that they are releasing with the 4.4 Xen hypervisor, but from the looks of it, the xen-project is about to release 4.5 with alot of good changes. Is it possible to update the hypervisor alone to the new version or is it like...