Search results

1. C

S2D slow write (no parity & NVMe cache)

Hello Jeff, you say manually turn PLP on? How is this done in Device Manager? I couldn't find much I could change on the Drive or the nVME Storage Controller. Cheers.
  2. C

Currently using iWARP as DCB is a cost option on the Cisco Switches. NICs are the HPE 622FLR-SFP28 this is Marvell QL41401 based.
  3. C

We have also been going round in circles for a while, in desperation I turned off RDMA on the NIC's ... With RDMA = 340 MB/s Without RDMA = 1300 MB/s Although this isn't a supported configuration it might mean that the Samsung SSD's are working as intended. We have just rebuilt our cluster as...
  4. C

Yeah MS are being rather slow with us as well. We are using iWarp rather than ROCEv2 which makes things easier. Went with simplified networking (2 x IP's on the same subnet) but currently have cluster and client on the same set of NICs. MS seem to be saying that its the network and not the SSD's...
  5. C

Timmerdanny, did you ever get to the bottom of the "IsPowerProtected is set to false" and slow cache write issues? We have just got a cluster up and running using these SSD's and are seeing the same issues. I have a call out with Samsung but they are next to useless.