Search results

1. N

Intel S2600CP and Nvidia GTX 1070 problem

Oh holy crap! Thinking a bit i realized that one of the things i did to check whats wrong with the dead CPU Slot (and if it really is dead) is to reset the CMOS. So i went to the FRUSDR Settings again and SILENCIO! Thanks for triggering that :-) Nils
  2. N

Hello wildpig, i *think* my FRUSDR is updated to the latest as i used exactly the link in your reffered thread as my Motherboards BIOS was very old when i got it and a lot of comüponents were updated, amongst it i believe FRUSDR. So are there any settings to "play with" apart the ones found in...
  3. N

Hi Wildpig, yep i am browsing the CPU Options right now... How would i set the correct profile in the FRUSDR? I just tried the BIOS Acoustic settings ?! Would be great to get the noise down without having to get physical :-) Greetings, Nils
  4. N

Hi WildPig :) I needed a cheap machine with loads of Ram and most cheap used PC's cant adress much Ram ( i need 48 GByte min, 64 GByte ideally). I want to run several VM's in parallel. AND i need to do some GPU stuff as well so i needed a tower and no 1U or 2U Rack System. Besides those needs i...
  5. N

Hi! Yes of course, but so far it looks good. With only CPU #1 running i tried both PSU's seperately and also both together. All works fine of course with warnings if i only use one about missing redundancy. Also i tested every PCIe slot and *only* number 5 is dead which is the one linked to...
  6. N

Hello Guys, just wanted to express how much you helped me! Reading this i managed to get a GTX 1060 to run in my S2600CP4 based System! It is running in slot #3 now, >4GB option enabled, AER disabled... I wouldnt be posting if i havent still trouble though :) (1) Very serious: When i first...