Search results

1. E

GPU Passthrough to Linux Plex server

oke well that fixed it. the update to 6.7 made it work just like i wanted
  2. E

i tried your steps but still wont boot linux. but i still run 6.5 and think i need to update to 6.7 and ill try that next
  3. E

well im thinking of switching to something like proxmox but i kinda want to use ESXI for a study that im going to folllow but like i want to run every thing off one box and hoped i could do hardware transcoding on plex but damm those driver issues
  4. E

So my specs are Mobo: Supermicro X9SRL-F CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2648L v2 @ 1.90GHz Memory: 128 GB DDR3 GPU1: Quadro P400 GPU2: GTX 1060 TI 6GB so i tried stuff but cant get linux to work on ubuntu it gets stuck at: 'x86: Booting SMP configuration:' after i set 'hypervisor.cpuid.v0 =...
  5. E

i tried that but when running nvidia-smi i get Unable to determine the device handle for GPU 0000:0B:00.0: Unknown Error and what i read that means the same as error 43 on windows and yea sorry i did a typo
  6. E

Hello so i got a ESXI 6.5 Server where i try to passthrough a Quadro P400 to a linux VM for a PLEX media server but i cant find a way to get it to work. if i use the normal windows trick of hypervisor.cpuid.fv0 = false it wont boot. i tried ubuntu and centos but no luck. i don't know if my...