Search results

1. E

FS: Netgear XS712Tv2

For sale, used but in excellent condition Netgear 12-port 10-Gigabit ethernet smart switch with 2 Copper / SFP+ combo ports. Reset to factory defaults and the unit looks just like new. I've had it for probably 2 years and the reason I'm selling is trying to cut down number of switches. Comes...
  2. E

FS: Misc servers / motherboard, Netgear switches, IBM M1015

I decided to consolidate items for sale in single post as well as adding new items for sale. Let me know if you have any questions and some pictures can be provided upon request. Price includes shipping (lower 48 states). 1u Supermicro short depth chassis in excellent condition - equipped with...
  3. E

FS: Netgear switches and wireless access point

1 - Netgear 8-port switch GS110TP $100 1 - Netgear 8-port switch GS108T $45 1 - Netgear Wi-Fi WNAP210 $50 Each unit comes with power adapter.
  4. E

FS: Intel NUC DCCP847DYE

Comes with 60GB SSD and 4GB RAM in original package. It was set up but never used - was going to use for one of my projects which never happened. It's like new and still has the plastic film on top of the NUC unit. Power adapter and power cord included. $185
  5. E

FS: Supermicro D510 mini-itx in m350 case

Supermicro D510 motherboard in m350 case - 2 GB ECC RAM with 30GB SSD. Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports. Includes power adapter and power cord. Everything works. No operating system. $150
  6. E

FS: 1u Supermicro server

1u Supermicro short depth chassis in excellent condition - equipped with power supply and Xeon X3400 series motherboard and Intel X3440 CPU. Comes with 16GB ECC RAM, 1 TB hard drive, and fans. Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports. No operating system. $325.
  7. E

Avoton (Atom) C2750 vs E3 1200 v3

Trying to elicit some responses - my current server running ESXi has X3440 processor and it is still decent at least for home lab (a variety of Linux, windows 2012 servers) although single hard drive is the bottleneck. That being said, I'm thinking about getting either C2750 or E3 1200 v3 along...
  8. E

New server for VM ESXi

Hi all, I've been reading a bit at this forum and there's a lot of good information. I've been looking for used server to replace the current one. I got a 1u Supermicro server about two years ago and used it for home lab. It has 16GB and single hard drive. It can be upgraded to 32GB but I'd...