Search results

1. Wasmachineman_NL

Wasmachineman's Water Cooling Adventures

Not-retarded price for a reason: it very likely is ex-mining and very beat up. Works just fine though, and that's what matters.
  2. Wasmachineman_NL

Nothing some vinegar or copper polish can't fix.
  3. Wasmachineman_NL

Since when does copper rust?
  4. Wasmachineman_NL

Holy shit, I finally acquired a Radeon VII, and for a not-retarded price too. Hardest part will be to find a waterblock that doesn't cost 90% of what I paid for the card lol
  5. Wasmachineman_NL

Nvidia HBM cards still go for retarded money because of AI workloads unfortunately.
  6. Wasmachineman_NL

I have a problem. That problem being: my fetish for AMD HBM cards. Yes, I bought ANOTHER R9 Fury X :^)
  7. Wasmachineman_NL

There's already washers on it.
  8. Wasmachineman_NL

PTM7950 on the Bykski block works just fine, I'll just accept the fact my card's ****ed. In other news, PPCS had two Heatkiller R9 Fury X blocks in stock which I ordered. Bare copper but meh, $80 for both? sure.
  9. Wasmachineman_NL

God damn it. Just as I expected: the block performs even worse, and I found out why: the die of my 6900 XT is extremely uneven.
  10. Wasmachineman_NL

[US-WA]DDR4 Memory, NVMes, 8TB HDs, EVGA SR-3 Motherboard , Intel CPUs, SuperMicro Trays, ASUS X99 MB: WTT Z790 MB, DDR5

X299 CPUs still go for retarded prices unfortunately :( I'm after a 9th or 10th gen 2066 CPU with more than 10 cores but I sure as shit am not paying 7950X3D prices for CPUs that get curbstomped by a 14900K.
  11. Wasmachineman_NL

Well since Aquatuning had a 20% off Alphacool products sale, I bought their 6900 XT Toxic block. Hope it'll perform better than the pretty meh Bykski block I have.
  12. Wasmachineman_NL

Hah, the only thing I care about is FPS. Thus far, the 5700 XT curbstomps the Vega FE, even with it running at ~1.7 GHz. Next step: trying to find a sanely priced Radeon VII.
  13. Wasmachineman_NL

5700 XT received. Wow, i'm surprised how much faster it is compared to the Vega FE. Really shows how garbage GCN is for gaming tasks. Also scales like ass with voltage :( stupid thing scales worse than the R9 Fury X.
  14. Wasmachineman_NL

Fan grille installed. Rad looks 200% better with a grille tbh. Should be receiving my 5700 XT tomorrow.
  15. Wasmachineman_NL

I had too many Precisions and too little time

*blows a load of dust off the thread* I just sold my M2400. Good, that only leaves me the M4400 which is the hardest of the bunch to shift :(
  16. Wasmachineman_NL

EU FS: Spring cleaning of my home data center and tech pile

interested in whatever the hell that Radeon VII abomination is, pending pics.
  17. Wasmachineman_NL

Great, Caseking had Koolance QD3s in stock. Ordered those, a fan grille for my MoRA3 and a extra fill bottle so I don't cross-contaminate my loops. (different coolants in the bench rig and main rig) Oh and earlier today I bought a 5700 XT Nitro+ with a waterblock. RDNA1 HARDWARE BUGS WOOOOOOOO
  18. Wasmachineman_NL

VR in general is meh to me. Then again I'm a literal sub-80 IQ retard that hates socializing unless I share a common interest with someone. Also the reason I quit VR is that the only thing I do in VRChat is this: Yes, me staring at the fireplace in The Roost of The Great Pug. And yes, for the...
  19. Wasmachineman_NL

Meta with the standalone Quest, and Valve with their Index or SteamVR headsets.