Search results

1. S

Help finding a cheap Tiny PC with 2.5Gbe and 2x m.2

Hi all Been pouring over YouTube but I think that has confused me more than anything due to this being a market I do not know very well. Im looking to acquire a TMM PC for cheap but will let me expand in ways that may not be typical for older PCs. I do not want to spend a lot so maybe this...
  2. S

Budget 1Gb pfSense build

Hey all I'm looking to move away from my Unifi USG3 to pfSense which I have experience with. Looking to see what the best budget build would be for the following setup. 1.5Gbps down/960Mbps up fibre link to the home About 5 computers, 30-40 smart IOT devices/cameras over 3-4 VLANs Want to run...
  3. S

Supermicro 847 Build (Fan, MB)

Hey all, I've seen all the threads about SM chassis and the fans but like other threads, the threads seem to die out and have no actual "conclusion". My currently build is a Supermicro 847 chassis (36 bays, 17 filled in the front currently), the built-in fans are fine at idle load (900rpm) but...
  4. S

Seeking M1015 alternative for ESXi / ZFS NAS Box

Hey all, I'm looking for an alternative to the M1015 card that I've been using for the past few years under Ubuntu + FlexRAID. I'm getting a bit sick of the unRAID/FlexRAID type solutions and decided to go with ZFS on Linux as it's now quite stable. With the previous solutions, write...