Search results

1. R

All sold -- was: (Ebay - HP T620 ThinClient (not Plus) w. AMD GX-415GA - $33 or less)

got my two vlans and pfsense working with a single ethernet port. i only have 75MB internet and speed-test cli reports ~100MB up and down so just a touch faster than rated which is usual with my connection so i don't see any performance degradation. intstalled pfblockng and squid (although...
  2. R

All sold -- was: (Ebay - HP T620 ThinClient (not Plus) w. AMD GX-415GA - $33 or less)

i got mine today. updated the bios no problem through uefi and put pfsense on in about 15 minutes. so far its a really nice machine. bios update took longer than the pfsense install! some time next week i'll work on actually standing it up in front of my home network.
  3. R

Would you suggest that switch over the tp link one I purchased? I got it on amazon so I can just return the tp link one. Thanks!
  4. R

I just picked one up and a TL-SG108E and I'm gonna use VLANs. My connection is 75MB so it should be fine.