Search results

1. B

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Not sure if anyone else noticed, but it looks like Commscope acquired Arris and Ruckus. Ruckus support site is still linked through the new Commscope pages.
  2. B

[SOLVED] Help Needed - Brocade ICX 6450 + Ruckus R720

I think @itronin got you in the right direction. I believe tagging and untagging vlans is possible on the web interface, but I think dual mode has to be done from command line. The docs walk you through it though. I'm also using pfsense as my router. I'm just using my brocade 6450 for L2 work...
  3. B

Glad to see it was solved. STP seemed to be enabled for me by default when setting up vlans on the ICX6450
  4. B

I have an ICX6450 and a ruckus r600 on unleashed as well. I had the opposite issue. I could get DHCP to WLAN clients on the VLAN30 guest network, but could not get it to the VLAN20 main network that the r600 got it's address from. I found out that on the AP side the main ssid needs to be set as...
  5. B

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

I snagged a 6450-48P off ebay and it should be here soon. I plan to read this whole thread before I start to ask any questions. I got the idea to look into these switches from Vicious Computers on YouTube. Glad to see a great community here as well.