Search results

1. O

Is it possible to get these SAS Hitachi drives to work on a "normal" system?

I am still looking for a solution regarding these discs. The problem is that all the disks come with firmware locked, only pc3000 or hydata's device works to open them. But in the hddgru forums at the url above, one can unlock these discs with hugo and niagara and asks for 8 euros per disc.
  2. O

Firmware SAS HGST SEAGATE LOADERS SAS

a file of up to 3 4mb can be. Or can you upload it to google drive?
  3. O

Firmware SAS HGST SEAGATE LOADERS SAS

I have a Seagate Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD V5 drive full model of this disc : ST4000NM0175 PN: 1YZ21V-046 This model disc appears to be only available on HP and DELL, but I need OEM firmware. Is there anyone who can help? or how can I convert HP DELL firmwares to .LOD extension?
  4. O

HGST HUSMM1640ASS201 & HUSMM1640ASS204 OEM Firmware

I do not have the program on this screen. Are you using the paid version of HYDATA or the DEMO version? I am attaching the error I got. while trying to load the firmware you sent
  5. O

discs in my hand HITACHI/DKR5D-J900SS COBRA-E I cannot write firmware to these discs with HUGO or Niagara.
  6. O

Is it possible for you to share the firmware you have? I have the same discs and I cannot update the firmware.
  7. O

Seagate 4TB SAS ST4000NM0025 EXOS 7E8 Firmware? Drives possibly removed from Hitachi VSP?

Hello If the disc is still there, you can make the disc usable with the original firmware update. This is how I solved Hitachi Storage Disks.